Over the years, we’ve worked closely with a variety of market segments,to help them adapt, grow and thrive in spite of economic change and technology evolutions.With all that experience and knowledge behind us, we thought it would be interesting to hear from our Softchoice experts directly, so they could share their insights and perspectives on how technology can help deliver competitive advantage, improved customer service and operational efficiencies.
Manufacturing Industry Spotlight: Podcast with Jeff Martin
Jeff Martin, Manager, Professional Services has worked with many major manufacturers over several years. In this podcast, he discusses how Softchoice solutions helped manufacturers manage technology change and improve productivity and processes within their organization.
Here’s a Summary of Jeff’s Podcast:
- Over the past few years, the downturn in the economy has taken a major toll on the manufacturing industry leading many companies to re-think their business viability and strategies. Many realized that they needed to look for ways to streamline operations to save costs and improve productivity.
- Improving efficiencies through collaborative technologies reduces costs and provides much faster access to the decision making process for employees and customers. The result is a capability to act more quickly and scale faster than the competition, opening up opportunities for growth and innovation.
Be sure to listen to our other podcasts too:
- Jane Bioletti, Manager, Professional Services discuss the challenges facing law, accountacy and consulting firms
- Robert High, Manager Professional Services discusses how healthcare is managing change
- Ann Jezak, Manager Professional Services discusses the unique challenges facing the Resource Industries