- Children are inspirational: They are resilient and whatever life throws at them, they take it in stride. They also look towards the future rather than harping on the past.
- When it comes to team work – whether it’s an IT project, moving dirt and sand, or wall-painting at a construction site – the total is greater than the sum of the individual efforts.
- Always have a plan B, or maybe even a plan C ready no matter what.
- Every interaction you have with someone is a moment of truth – find a common ground and make it count.
- We are not that different after all - no matter where we are from or where we live.
- ‘Sharing’ is so much better than ‘Giving’ – Sharing, you are equal; Giving, you are in the position of power.
- Every day, make time to smell the roses, soak it all in, and pinch yourself every now and then.
- Oh yeah, Bali is a pretty cool place, with amazing people!
Eight things I learned during our Bali mission
April 25, 2012 by Leave a Comment